lunes, junio 20, 2011

Una verdad en la Insomnia...

Un pensamiento rápido en una noche de insomnio y bueno pues aquí vamos...

Silence the night speaks
silence my pillow weeps
silence it's me on the floor 
silence I can't take it no more 

Annoy annoying sounds 
anoy messing around 
annoy get out of my way
annoy that's me on your face 

Delirium it's all that is left 
Illusion the one I create
Disappointment the perfect cure 
Infection inside my self  

The night keeps messing around
The moon laughing out loud 
The clouds just searching the ground 
And me 

Simply in a blur
My world some hazy dream 
My head some words that can't rhyme
But God how foolish they're 

Silence my heart speaks 
silence my pillow weeps 
silence the stars talk 
They say: "how silly is this guy"
Annoy wanting all just to hush....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario