jueves, junio 23, 2011

On my own...

Bueno este es una tontería que escribí hace poco he empezado un juego tonto y una amistad a distancia que bueno todos sabemos jamas terminan bien, en mi mente extraña la idea parecía magnifica, ahora simplemente abruma y causa nostalgia, así que digamos que hice una tontería rápida disfruten :)


Hey the roof looks serene 
But my walls seems agitated 
going and shrinking 
with the flow of my thoughts


I know this room aint big enough 
for all my hesitations
As im laying on my bed 
with the head against myself 
im wrapping me with doubt


Im trying to think closer 
Which is my next move?
Which is your new song?
What do you think it's ahead for us 
I doubt with the beat 
of your rescue notes 


You say that i'm a thief
Just a young lover 
a though lover
the one who stole your heart


And so you say that i'm a freak
but that's what i thought you like
my level of autism 
and that i can't stop talking in a chat 


I know that i'm no game 
i know that i'm a mess 
my scars reminds me all 
the sorrow of the hearts that i private 
and the pain that they have left 



You say that i'm a thief
Just a young lover 
a though lover
the one who stole your heart



So i'm not playing with passion 
i'll not boil with desire 
I'm sorry _ _ _
But i've found that i want more 
than just hallow promises 
and broken little words 


I've finally decided 
this time im better on my own 
i've been my own shadow 
but God! 
this time i'm so much better on my own

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario